
I like the "chocolate" bathroom - much thanks to my mom for all of her painting!The office is now orange (as you can see) with a couple of chocolate walls too. It's different but I'm starting to really like it (and it's better than the color it used to be)! Please no Cleveland Browns and/or A&W RootBeer references . . . haha.
Come visit this summer and check the rooms out for yourselves!
4 comments:
Okay, glad I finally checked this out. I love the chocolate. The shower curtain and towels I really love. Crate and Barrel?
Brandon had mentioned the A & W thing so I had envisioned a much oranger orange (does that make sense?) What is the color actually called? I really like it, and I can't wait to see it in person.
Jamie
I like the color. It isn't so orange. I know orange, I was from Plentywood. Elaine, what a nice thing to do for the kids. hmmmmm I did clean up after the dog in the back yard. I would think that makes it a tie... just kidding.. Jo
Yep, the shower curtain and towels are Crate & Barrel - they gave me the idea to paint the bathroom brown. Luckily, I caught them on clearance last week. The orange is "marmalade" it is a lighter orange - almost sherbety, if you will. haha
Jo, I would say that painting is labor intensive, but picking up after Oscar is just plain gross so it's definitely at least a tie. Have a good day!
I love the colors! Great job Elaine! You know, I have a few white walls...I could use some company! :)
Post a Comment