


Trying to catch up with our posts . . . my Mom & Dad made the long trip for Thanksgiving this year. It was brave of them, given that there was only ONE DAY in November that it didn't rain or snow in Seattle. We just had the wettest month in history - hopefully December is a little drier.
We ate out for Thanksgiving (all of the food - none of the dishes, or leftovers), watched a Husky game (my mom getting into the Husky spirit), went to the aquarium, and relaxed. Overall a successful trip until Brandon got sick & I had to work on their last day. Too bad, but it was a fun weekend anyway. Thanks for coming to visit!
3 comments:
Looks like a great Thanksgiving. Enjoyed your pictures. Elaine you were sure brave wearing those ears with Oscar around. Jo
Thanks for a great Thanksgiving. We enjoyed our vacation with you. Time just goes too fast.
Love mom.
I was sort of hoping to see the plates and plates of food I heard all about.
Jamie
Post a Comment