I thought I would throw up a couple pictures of the sunset we had from our seats at a small restaurant on Maui. The ocean was about 5 feet from the window. Waiting for our food we could watch sea turtles poking their head up all around the shore.
The last day in Maui we decided to drive up Haleakala (the big volcano on the island). The view of the crater is supposed to be spectacular. However, when we got up it the clouds were so thick that we couldn't see 10 feet in front of us, much less the entire crater. The 3rd picture is the view we had and the 4th is the view we were supposed to have. The elevation change is about 10000 ft by the time we got to the top and the weather went from 87 to 41 very quickly. Even though we didn't see anything, the drive was pretty.
3 comments:
The last picture of Karlee, I can see the wind is really blowing, just like NE Montana. Thanks again for sharing all your pictures. I hope you sister remembered her camera when they went to Italy.
Auntie M
Rumor has it that Jamie took over 500 pictures in Italy. That is a lot of blog photos.
Okay, guys! I started with one photo today... I will add I won't only tell you about the food we ate (like Brandon), but I will also share photos! It seemed weird at the time, but I'm glad we snapped a few food shots!
Post a Comment