Friday, July 04, 2008

Birthday Celebrations





HELLO and welcome back!! I have no excuses for our absence, but I'll try to get more pictures coming.

We have been celebrating our birthdays over the past month. For my birthday, Jim & Jo were visiting. We were able to go to a couple of baseball games, do a little shopping, and (of course) eat a lot! My friend Heidi also made a birthday cake for me so I had a double celebration.

For Brandon's birthday, we went out to eat tapas with a group of friends. For dessert, we walked down to 'Cupcake Royale' and had cupcakes (with one candle, of course).

Stay tuned for more summer adventures and Happy 4th of July!

2 comments:

MaryAnn Bottman said...

Brandon looks like he would have liked a bigger cake! Auntie M

Anonymous said...

You are right Mary Ann, he does have that look.. Jo